HERVEY BAY SKY DIVING
This Hervey Bay skydiving company will bring the Fraser Coast to you! Enjoy some of the most amazing views while free falling from the sky above, plummeting towards the stunning coastline and in to land on a sandy beach or parkland area – the choice yours! Your choice of skydiving options include a tandem jump from either 10,000 feet, 14,000 feet, or a 14,000 feet dive over the glistening beaches of Hervey Bay. Regardless of your choice the pure rush of adrenaline combined with the unforgettable views is sure to be a lasting memory that will stay with you forever.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Per Person ($25 Levy not included)||AUD $425.00|
- Skydive 12,000ft
- All equipment
- Transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Access to Flame Lily Adventures
- Handycam DVD
- $25 per person levy is not included and is payable on the day of your skydive
- Up to 45 seconds of freefall
- Army themed jump over Burrum River
- Jump into Flame Lily Adventures
- Families and friends can chose either to make a daytrip of it, if a family member is doing a tandem skydive
Flame Lily Adventures
Open daily from 8am - 5pm
Flame Lily Adventures is a commando adventure park located 15 nautical miles to the west of Hervey Bay, on the Burrum River. Our commando dropzone caters for tandems and students, as well as camping, fishing, kayaking, laser skirmish and outdoor sporting events. Want to live the life of a commando for a few days
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable loose clothing as you would normally dress for the weather on the day. Wear sports shoes or runners
- Permitted to bring a snack, drinks etc
Minumum age is 14 years and maximum weight is 110kg. All persons over 110kg will incur a surcharge of $50, and over 110kg a surcharge of $100.
If the skydive is cancelled due to bad weather, you will be offered an alternative day to go. If that's not possible a 100% refund will be offered.
We can collect customers from their commercial flight when they land at the Airport, take them for a Skydive and drop them and their luggage to their accommodation. Or we can pick-up from the Ferry returning from Fraser Island. Courtesy return transfers from Hervey Bay accommodation included.
Our tours depart Hervey Bay daily on the hour every hour to meet customer demand. Customer will be contacted to arrange pickup times.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher