SEAL AND DOLPHIN SWIM DAY TOUR WITH TRANSFERS FROM MELBOURNE
Experience the wild side of the waters south of Melbourne on a seal and dolphin swim! The day begins with a scenic drive along the coast toward Port Phillip Bay. At the Sorrento Pier, after collecting your snorkel gear, you board the vessel and your three-hour adventure cruise begins.
Enjoy views of the cliff-lined coast on your way to Chinaman’s Hat, your first snorkel spot. Spend 30 minutes in the water with playful and curious Australia Fur Seals. Next, cruise to your second snorkel spot, Popes Eye, a Marine National Park, and swim with colourful fish, sea stars and the occasional stingray. Finally, you head to the spectacular Port Phillip Bay to swim with the friendly Bottlenose Dolphins! Back on the boat, indulge in lunch and tea, as you cruise back. Swimming with this fascinating marine life in the wild and in such a beautiful location truly makes for a memorable experience.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Seal and Dolphin Snorkel Tour|
|Per person||AUD $199.00|
|Child (5-15yrs)||AUD $189.00|
|Seal and Dolphin Snorkel Tour without transfers|
|Seal and Dolphin Spectator Tour|
|Per person||AUD $148.00|
|Child (5-15yrs)||AUD $138.00|
|Seal and Dolphin Spectator Tour without transfers|
- All park entry fees
- Boxed lunch and afternoon tea
- 3 hour cruise
- Return transfers from Melbourne (Federation Square, 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne).
- All snorkel equipment is supplied to passengers selecting this option at time of booking.
From October to May every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Coach departs at 8.00am from Melbourne and returns at 6pm. We advise you arrive at 570 Flinders Street at 7:45am. Bookings essential.
- Visit the breathtaking Port Nepean National Park.
- Snorkel with Australian Fur Seals
- Visit marine parks and swim with wild Dolphins
- Coastal scenic drive on your way to Port Phillip Bay.
- Panoramic views of Bass Straight
- See Bottlenose Dolphins and Australian Fur Seals!
What to bring
Appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions, a beach towel if swimming.
Departure location and transfers
Passengers that require a coach transfer from Melbourne can meet at Federation Square, 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne. Booking is essential.
For passengers that want to meet us at there our departure location is at Sorrento Pier, Sorrento Pier is located on Esplanade Road (look for the Car Ferry). If travelling from Melbourne, we advise you to allow at least 2 hours plus parking time during the busy summer months (School Holidays). Check in time is 20 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher