MELBOURNE HIGHLIGHTS AND BLUE DANDENONGS AFTERNOON TOUR
Tour the highlights of Melbourne, Australia’s most cosmopolitan city and brimming with vibrant culture and fascinating history. The Melbourne Highlights and Blue Dandenongs Afternoon Tour will then take you up to the natural mountain wilderness of the Blue Dandenongs for afternoon tea and spectacular views of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay. Experience the beauty of the Dandenong Ranges National Park and Sherbrooke Forest with their Mountain Ash trees and lush fern gullies. Look out for native birdlife, including crimson rosellas, kookaburras and the superb lyrebird.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (4-14yrs)||AUD $30.00|
- Afternoon Tour
- National Park fees
- Devonshire Tea with scones, jam and cream with tea or coffee
- St Paul's Cathedral and Flinders Street Station
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Kings Domain Gardens
- Shrine of Remembrance (photo stop)
- Queen Victoria Market
- Law Courts & Flagstaff Gardens
- Fashionable suburbs of South Yarra and Toorak
- Melbourne's green and leafy eastern suburbs
- Dandenong Ranges National Park - home of the lyrebird, superb traditional gardens and towering mountain ash forests
- Visit Sherbrooke Forest - heart of the Dandenongs; tall eucalypts, kookaburras and bellbirds
- Enjoy a delicious Devonshire Tea of scones, jam and cream with tea or coffee - old fashioned hospitality in delightful surrounds - what a treat!
- Colourful Crimson Rosellas and King Parrots! (opportunity to hand feed)
- Pass through quaint villages noted for their restaurants, craft shops and beautiful gardens
- Visit Mt Dandenong summit - spectacular views of Melbourne & Port Phillip Bay (photo stop)
- Views of Silvan Dam and the rolling hills
- Return to the city, passing Fitzroy Gardens & St.Patrick's Cathedral
Departs daily except Wednesdays and Fridays at 1.30pm and returns at 5.30pm. Tours depart from Federation Square, on the corner of Flinders & Russell Sts.
Date changes outside of 48hrs ok, no cancellations outside this window. Standard policies apply to this product.- Cancellation fee of 50% applies for a tour cancelled within 72 - 24 hours of travel. Within 24 hours of departure a 100% cancellation fee applies. Children under 5 are FREE of charge.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher